Hedgehog Gutter Brush
The award winning Hedgehog Gutter Brush is the market leading brush gutter guard. It’s been designed to prevent leaves clogging gutters and drains, keeping them clear for years. It’s hard wearing, easy to fit and comes with a 10 year guarantee. You don’t need pricey gutter cleaning tools, you just fit the brush into the gutter and let it work for you.
The Hedgehog Gutter Brush is the market leader and the No.1 choice when considering leaf guards!
There’s no specialist knowledge needed to install a Hedgehog Gutter Brush. Once fitted into a clean system, clogged gutters and drains become a thing of the past. (Our Hedgehog Easyscoop is a quick, effective way to clear gutters prior to installing the gutter brush.)
The Hedgehog offers protection from blockage and subsequent damaging water overflow, saving time and money in the long term.
Only trust genuine Hedgehog Gutter Brush in your gutters! Check for the tag!
- Stainless steel wire core and polypropylene bristles to create a durable brush
- Standard 4m x 100mm brush, suitable for 95% of household gutters
- Also available in diameters from 50mm to 200mm.
- Simple to fit
- 10 year no quibble guarantee
- Adapts automatically to the shape of any gutter
- Easy to clean if necessary
- Can also be used as a pathway drain brush
- Virtually indestructible
- No expert installation experience needed. Fits in minutes
- Maintenance free leaf guard
- 100mm and 125mm Hedgehog Gutter Brushes are available in black, white or brown
The Hedgehog Gutter Brush is listed on RIBA Product Selector as a recommended gutter guard and also has its own specification on NBS+.
The RIBA Product Selector brand is recognised throughout the World as a stamp of quality assurance.
Please download our Product Guide below. This answers frequently asked questions about getting the correct size, how to clean gutters and how to install the Hedgehog Gutter Brush correctly to ensure you have trouble-free, clean gutters and drains for years to come.
Once you’ve tried the Hedgehog Gutter Brush, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.